The two sisters

The oldest, B, and her husband recently made the move out West from the Carolinas. They are getting accustomed to life in the country and becoming a student once again for the mister. The youngest, A, and her husband made a short move within the Carolinas for the mister to once again, become a student.

When we both found ourselves in similar situations - moving and the misters going back to school - but far apart from one another, we thought a blog would be a great way to still do something together and for family and friends to keep up with us. Follow us as we share our love for cooking, the great outdoors, and home.

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Long time; here is why

My brain is in approximately 10 different places at one time. It is so clustered that I just had to google "backwards multiplication" to figure something out for work. Yes, that would be called division. I have scratch paper filled with different equations trying to solve a simple multiplication/division puzzle. For humor sake, here is what helped me. This simple answer allowed me to solve the problem




You can solve a division problem if you think of the multiplication problem.
source

PS. I kind of loved it. The simplicity that is. Back to the basics. Now I want to go learn more and retain what I should have in grade school.

PSS or is it PPS. Mom, Dad, I promise my education was not a waste of your money.

A

No comments:

Post a Comment